Quality Inspector – 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- Inspect product to ensure conformance with work orders and specifications.
- Conduct dimensional checks on sample audits from inspection.
- Sets up gauges to determine diameter and length.
- Change master pin in gauge in accordance with parts dimensions.
- Conduct roundness testing utilizing electronic gauge.
- Measures end squareness using manual gauge.
- Obtain hardness measures using Rockwell hardness tester.
- Measures surface finish of roller using parameter electronic gauge.
- Completes non-conformance material forms indicating dimension deviations.
- May use electronic gauge as well as trend setter gauge to provide digital readout of dimensional measurement and or any hand gauging equipment and/or use of comparators.
- Use Rondcom 41C for roundness inspection.
- Places inspected parts in barrel or jugs; places jugs in boxes.
- Uses stapler to make boxes.
- Uses scales to weigh product.
- Maintains supplies such as jugs, skids, lids, etc.
- Uses forklift, pallet jack and/or barrel carts.
- Maintains all paperwork involved with job requirements.
- Keep work area clean and organized.