Maintenance Worker – 2nd & 3rd Shifts
1. Fabricates or adjusts/repairs tools, gauges, dies, machine parts and fixtures.
2. Sets up and operates machine tools and fits/assembles parts to fabricate tools, mechanisms and machines for experimental purposes such as minimizing machine parts to increase efficiency and facilitate future repair.
3. Prepares purchase order for raw stock and miscellaneous parts.
4. May connect wiring and hydraulic lines to install electrical and hydraulic components.
5. May develop specifications from general descriptions for specialty tools and draw or sketch design of product.