Southwire Company – Bremen, IN
Shift: 3rd (5pm - 5am Rotating Swing Shift)
Potential Pay Range: Up to $30
- New Hire Retention Program: $1500 total ($500 payouts at 6-month, 9-month, and 12-month marks of employment)
- Referral Program: $500 total (Refer someone and receive $250 if they maintain employment for 90 days; receive an additional $250 after their 6-month employment mark
Why Will You Love It?
- Up to $30 per hour with opportunities for overtime.
- Enjoy some of the best benefits around: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K Matching, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and more.
- Receive the training you need to succeed with opportunities to advance your career through ongoing skills development.
- Work in a clean, well-lit, innovative, high-tech environment with robotics, AI and more.
- Feel protected with leading health and safety protocols.
What Will You Do?
- Set up and run machines that make wire and cable—the kind that brings electricity into our homes, hospitals and factories to keep society powered and connected.
- Monitor for quality control and make minor machine repairs when you detect a problem.
- Work as a team to reach goals and deliver an exceptional product to Southwire customers.
- Follow and lead protocols for a safe and healthy work environment.
What Do You Need?
- Dedication, motivation and curiosity to learn
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for 10-12 hours and lift up to 45 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to heat and/or cold conditions, varying levels of noise, and potential exposure to industrial liquids like oils and gases
- Flexibility to work a rotating schedule, sometimes including weekends, holidays and covering shifts for overtime
- Experience in a manufacturing environment. At least 3 - 5 years is preferred.
Why Work At Southwire?
- Help grow a family-owned business with a supportive, collaborative team that has your back.
- Join a team where individuals from diverse backgrounds feel empowered, included and comfortable expressing themselves.
- Make an impact on your community with employee volunteer opportunities.
- Help make the wire that goes into one of every two new homes built in the U.S.