Grinder – 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- Follow MPO’s to set up and operate grinders to specific close tolerances for the production of needle rollers and pins.
- May be required to retrieve product to start the job.
- Change and dress grinding and regulating wheels. Adjust and reset angles, guide rails or tubing.
- Maintain setup by making required changes and adjustments to maintain quality and production. Use measuring equipment to monitor size and quality.
- Load hoppers.
- Balance wheels.
- Set gages and check work.
- Apply rust preventatives, if required.
- Move product to next process.
- Make minor machine repairs.
- Fill out required records and forms.
- Maintain equipment and keep work area clean and in good operating condition.